Q. What is the nature of the information we collect?
Any and all information collected is that which is provided by you at the time of registering on our website, or when filling out our contact form.
In that regard, the nature of information may be your name, type of service and/or email address that you enter the contact form. You may, however, choose to visit our site anonymously.
Q. What do we do with the information?
The information that we collect from you is utilized in one or more of the following ways:
- Personalizing Your Experience – Your information helps us modify our responses to better suit your business needs.
- Improving Our Website Quality – At GeoSpatial Today, we continuously strive to make the web experience better for not just you but every other visitor. As such, all feedback is taken into consideration towards improving specific as well as general aspects of our website.
- Improving Customer Service – The feedback you provide, helps us offer better customer service and support.
- Processing Transactions – Any transaction related information you provide shall be expressly used to complete, authenticate and deliver the purchased product to you. Rest assured it will never be given, sold or transferred to any other entity.
- For Promotional Notifications – The email address you furnish to GeoSpatial Today may be used at a further time to send you pertinent information on the products that you currently own (updates, literature, etc) as well as promotional material. You may choose to unsubscribe to this service if you wish.
Q. Do we make use of tracking cookies?
Q. Do we disclose information to other entities?
We are not in the business of selling, sharing or transferring to any third party entity. However, there are certain exceptions. The first being our trusted third parties who offer assistance with upkeep and operation of our website, deal with transactional facilities and customer service, so long as they (concerned third parties) agree to keep all customer information confidential.
In other cases where we need to enforce site policies, protect our rights and/or are mandated by the law, we shall have to release pertinent information.
Q. What about third party links?
On occasion, we may provide third-party services or products on our website, the privacy policies of which are governed by privacy policies that are both separate and independent from ours.
Therefore, GeoSpatial Today is neither responsible nor liable for activities and/or content on these links destinations. However, we welcome any feedback on these sites/pages/products to better protect and safeguard the integrity of our website.
Q. What are the terms and conditions?
For terms and conditions relevant to use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing GeoSpatial Today website, please click here.
Please note the following: